Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

7 Quick Takes #14


--- 1 ---
The repairs and painting of our house is done. If you listen to my podcast I shared a bit about it in episode 14. What do you think?



--- 2 ---
Look where I'm headed!!!!!


Needless to say I'm very excited.

--- 3 ---

This video was in my email the other day


Life Planners go on sale June 12. I plan to be up bright and early to purchase mine.

--- 4 ---
Jacob is no longer a freshman.... I've never seen him more happy. Apparently it still stinks to be a freshman!


--- 5 ---
Back to my blogging schedule! Woo Hoo! May is a pretty tough month at work, so blogging tends to be put on the back burner. Now it's June so I promise to work hard to continue to bring you fun ideas and posts.
--- 6 ---
My Summer Shape up program at the gym ended this week. I lost 10 pounds!! I still have 20 pounds to go and with my new exercise and eating habits I know I'm well on my way to success.


--- 7 ---


Finally, have you had a chance to listen to my weekly podcast? Beginning in Episode 10 I began a new format, the new concept is to encourage families to become "Domestic Churches". Every Saturday I post a new episode sharing ideas to teach and grow in faith with your family. Please feel free to share the podcast with everyone you know. 


Until next time,
Karri

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...