Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fun Spots to Visit in Sonoma County

On April 9th, Jim and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We spent three fun days in Sebastopol and I'd like to share some of the fun places we visited:

Hungry for a little ice cream head over to Screamin Mimi's 
The ice cream is homemade and delicious. 

If you are in the mood for a pint Hopmonk is the place to visit:
The food was good also.

We took a drive to Bodega Bay and had the most delicious crab sandwich and clam chowder at The Spud Point Crab Company. I've been craving crab sandwiches ever since. 

While driving into Bodega Bay we passed this beautiful church. I was so excited to find it's the local Catholic Church. Unfortunately it was closed so we were unable to see the inside. 

If you need to find a unique gift for someone, Beekind has so many honey related items to choose from. 
We purchased some delicious Forestville Blackberry Honey and a few gifts. We even had a quick lesson in bee keeping and honey harvesting. 

As I have made well known I am a Starbucks addict but I will have to say our morning Joe at Ninja Star Coffee Bar was spectacular and I just loved the heart they made in Jim's cup. 

If you find yourself in Northern California, journey over to Sonoma County and check out these great places.

Until next time,
Karri





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...