Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

5 Favorites - The John Paul II Edition



As I wait in anticipation of the upcoming canonization of my favorite Pope, I'd love to share with you my favorite John Paul quotes - 

1.
As I read the headlines of darkness that plague the news each day I can't help but wonder when people will begin to realize these words of truth.

2. 
The call of the domestic church is very dear to my heart. My work in youth ministry has only strengthened my reason to make this my battle cry. There is a huge need for parents to take on this responsibility given to them in the sacrament marriage and at their children's baptism.

3. 
I can't help but giggle at this very true statement. I loved JPII's ability to speak so bluntly. 

4. 
I think this holds true with any talent: artistic, athletic and intellectual talent.

5. 
This quote is what my blog is all about. The Holy Spirit inspired the name My Life's A Treasure long before I had even seen this quote. Finding this quote from my favorite Pope only confirmed God's plan for me and this little blog of mine.

There are many more quotes I could share but since this is my "Five Favorites" post for Moxie Wife I will follow the rules. I would love to know if you have any favorite quotes from John Paul II. Please share in the comments.

Until next time,
Karri 



Linking to Moxie Wife's Five Favorite, Catholic Bloggers Network and some of these great link parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...