Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Month of Challenges Part 2

Last week I shared my digital scrapbook layouts for the Month of Challenges hosted by The Lilypad. You can see them in my post Month of Challenges Part 1

Here are the challenges I worked on this week:

Challenge 8
Watercolor Technique:


Challenge 9
Do over challenge:
Take an old layout and redo it

This was my original layout in fact this was the first digital layout I made several months ago.


This is my redo:

Challenge 10
Word of the Year


Challenge 11
Use a simple template - the template was provided to us


Challenge 12
Combine Templates - Two templates were provided. I needed to pull elements from each to create the layout.

Challenge 13
Shadow Technique - this was the hardest so far and I still don't know if I really did it right.

Challenge 14 will have it's own post. The challenge is to make a list of 14 goals for 2014 and create a layout. I'm still trying to come up with my list.

If you have not already please take a moment to check out the podcast. You can listen to the episode by clicking the bar at the top just above this post. Today I received my approval from iTunes so now I feel official. I have to admit it was very exciting to find the podcast on my iPhone and subscribe. Click here to subscribe at iTunes.  Enjoy.

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...