Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Month of Challenges part 1

This month I'm participating in a Month of Challenges hosted by The Lilypad. The Lilypad is a wonderful place to purchase digital scrapbooking elements. I just started digital scrapbooking a few months ago and I love it. I can scrapbook anywhere, at any time and all my scrapbooking supplies are on my computer and not cluttering my house. I also love the idea that once I buy an image I can use it as many times as I want.

Here are my first seven layouts.

Challenge 1 - Blind Scrap - The designer gave us a written list of the elements we needed to add but did not give us an example of a finished product.

Challenge 2 - Art Journaling 

Challenge 3 - Using a technique called brush work across layers. It's how you get your brush stroke art to look more realistic. 

Challenge 4 - Create a double page layout 

Challenge 5 - Use a book cover as your inspiration
This was my book cover
 Here is my layout

Challenge 6 - Create a free style cluster on your page 

Challenge 7 - Use word art in your layout

I have had so much fun picking my graphic, complete my page and sharing it online with so many talented scrapbookers. The Lilypad is announcing one challenge a day for the entire month. My goal is to complete all 31 challenges and hopefully have my 2013 scrapbook done and ready for printing. Wish me luck. 

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...