Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Finally... Pictures from Disneyland

Greetings everyone and welcome back to My Life's a Treasure. It has been a while since we were last together, I hope that this will not become a habit. As we entered into Fall, life in the Reiser home got extremely crazy and finding time to write was impossible. Thankfully we have finally found a nice rhythm so my hope is that a 3 month break will not happen again. 

When we were last together I shared my excitement about our vacation to Disneyland. Well we took this wonderful vacation in October and truly had the most magical time. . 

 While in Disneyland one must always take a picture with Walt and Mickey

It was Halloween Time during our visit - I love the Mickey Mouse pumpkins

Toon Town: Still a favorite of Jacob's. He had fun showing Alexa all the silly things to do there.

I cried often during this trip (tears of joy). I cried a waterfall when Alexa got to meet her favorite Princess, Snow White (Jim and Jacob thought I was weird)

One evening we enjoyed Mickey's Halloween Party - Alexa dressed up a Minnie Mouse (she wouldn't wear her ears but everyone still knew who she was.)

I love this picture of Jacob and I at California Adventure. I was so glad he humored me by taking this picture. 

Cars Land was great - It was like stepping into the movie as you stroll down Route 66. We unfortunately never made it on the Cars Ride this trip. Alexa was still a bit to short and the line was just too long for us. 


We spent 3 days in the parks and it was not enough time for us. We really could have used at least one more day, maybe even two. Jacob and I are currently trying to convince Jim that 2014 should be the "Year of Disney" and we should get season passes. I will keep you posted on the outcome. Also keep checking back for more Disney posts. On the schedule - Tips I Learned From This Trip; How I'm Treasuring the Memories; What I Won't Do Again; Alexa Meets Some Princesses and so much more. Plus I'll share what else have we been doing the last 3 months. 
So much to share, I wish there were more hours in the day. 
Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...