Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Some Motherly Quotes for Mother's Day


My Favorite Motherly Quotes

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. - Unknown

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish Proverb


My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. - Mark Twain


Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they're still holding the family together. - Susan Gale


A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done - unknown


They say God cannot be everywhere that's why he created mothers - unknown


There is so place safer than a mother's arms
There is no smile prettier than a mother's smile
There is no love greater than mother's love - unknown


A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. - Irish Proverb


Love is blind because "My mother started loving me before seeing my face" - Unknown


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...