Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

OurFavorite Things Link Party #16



Welcome to week number 16 for the Our Favorite Things Link Party. It's fall and everyone has been sharing the most incredible fall decorations and recipes. If you missed last week's party, check it out here.
This week I'd like to share more posts then usual. I hope that's okay.
I would first like to share two posts that introduced me to two wonderful causes.

Teri from Gone Walkabout 2 shared her post about Operation Heal Our Patriots. This organization which is a ministry of Samaritan's Purse, helps wounded and injured US military service members and their spouses.

Donna from HoliMess shared her post about Compassion International. This organization finds sponsors for needy children in developing countries. In her post Donna wrote a beautiful letter to God about child sponsorship. 

Since I'm in the decorating mood I'd like to share three posts that have inspired to create rather then buy decorations this fall.

Noreen from Crafty Journal made this adorable Autumn Leaf Angel.

Mary from Sweetwater Style made these amazing spell books. 

and last but not least Barb from Second Chance to Dream made this wonderful Halloween Memory Tree displaying her family in their Halloween costumes over the years.  


Thank you for sharing your amazing posts this week Ladies, please feel free to grab my button for your blog.
My Life's a Treasure



Now for this weeks party:
Here are the rules
Rule #1 Please add my blog button or a link code in your post.


My Life's a Treasure


Rule #2 Please follow My Life's a Treasure on GFC, RSS Feed, Google + or Facebook.
Rule #3 Please take time to visit a few of the other party guests and leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments.
Rule #4 Enjoy yourself and visit often. The party will be open to links from today to Friday.

Until next time,
Karri



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my spell book tutorial. It made my day! And this weekend, I actually got started on some more....they are half done....life got in the way as usual! Thanks for hosting the party every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, they were awesome. I can't wait to see your new ones.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature. Your site is lovely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome and thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting each week! And thank you for featuring my Autumn Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you had a great week! :-) God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for linking up again this week.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...