Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Blogathon Bash Mini Challenge #1

Biannual Blogathon Bash

Here is my first challenge of the weekend - How to Make a Photo Collage hosted by American Mom in England

I've been making photo collages with iPiccy but this tutorial was using PicMonkey.  I had heard about PicMoney from other bloggers but was always a bit intimidated when I tried to use it. Erin's tutorial was great and now I'm much more comfortable. Here is the collage I made of  "My Little Beauty Queen"


Alexa love playing in my makeup. In fact she uses it more then I do. Thanks Erin for your great tutorial and the chance to make such a great collage of my Boo.

Until next time,
Karri



4 comments:

  1. You've inspired me, Karri, I checked it out and thought it too difficult yesterday..... today is a new day and new "challenge. Good job. I am a new "follower".

    Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Patricia, welcome to my treasures, I look forward to sharing with you and also seeing your photo collage.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my post of the ice licks for dogs. Your blog looks fun. I'm your newest follower:)

    CJ
    craftsbycj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome CJ, It's great to have you join me and my family.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...