Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Basket Case

I love baskets! They are my absolute favorite type of organizing container. For this weeks organizing post I thought I'd share how I use baskets for organizing and decorating in my home.
In the bathroom we use baskets to store our mouse, lotions, deodorant, face cleaners etc. 

I love using baskets to decorate also

Alexa's room is full of baskets. We store her books.....

her towels and washcloths

her powders and lotions

and her play dough and sensory bottles.

Baskets full of books and magazines are found near every seating area in our home. 

Baskets are perfect for storing many items in the kitchen. I use them to store my bread....

 pasta, ......

and Alexa's food.

A lot of my baskets came from gift baskets I have received over the years. I have also found adorable plastic baskets at the Dollar Store. You can find baskets pretty much anywhere just keep an eye out and I'm sure you will find the perfect basket for your needs. 
Enjoy organizing and decorating with baskets.

Until next time,
Karri

Linked to:

I Heart Nap Time
http://mylifesatreasure.blogspot.com/2012/02/treat-for-team.html

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Everythng looks so neat and tidy! I have been doing 40 bags in 40 days and getting rid of stuff around here, my next thing is to better organize what I keep! Thank you for these ideas...i love the way everything looks in a basket...especially those lotions...hmmm...I may have to use those Michaels 40% off coupons...

    Thank you for linking with "Look What We Did"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...