Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boo's Valentines

Boo's will be celebrating her first Valentines Day at day care this year. Boo's giving all her friends animal cracker valentines.
I made the tags with my new scrapbook software program called Scrapbook Max. The kit I used is called 
Who's at the Zoo.

Each tag is 3x3. I printed them on photo paper. 

I wrapped a 4x6 piece of scrapbook paper around each bag of cookies. Then I attached my tag.

I'm so excited to see Boo walking into day care with this basket of goodies for her friends. Stay tuned for pictures on Tuesday.

Until next time,
Karri

Linked to


I Heart Nap Time
SuzysSitcom.com First Friday Link Up

1 comment:

  1. Boo has a very talented momma. how lovely for you to do this for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...